Check out our Security Summer Special for Ransomware Resilience! Click here to see our June special offers! Feedback from recent Executive Ransomware Exercises includes:
“When the CFO said ‘I think we need to give you a lot more money to prevent this from happening so we don’t have to talk about paying the ransom,’ I knew we had finally gotten through. This went, really, really well.”CISO of a Fortune 100 company
“We expected the CEO to make opening remarks and leave. He stayed the entire three hours, and we saw that we’d gotten his attention. This is exactly what we needed.”CSO of a Fortune 500 company
Let’s punch ransomware in the face this summer!
Understand the Threats. Assess the Risks. Take Action.
Threat & Risk Analysis. Gate 15 provides intelligence and threat information to inform routine situational awareness, preparedness planning, and to penetrate the decision-making cycle to help inform time-sensitive decisions effecting operations, security, and resources.
Preparedness. Planning, training, and exercises to include workshops and the full range of discussion-based and operational exercises in compliance with the Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) methodology.
Operations. Augmenting your staff with embedded, dedicated personnel, you gain the advantage of a Gate 15 teammate supported by our team and collective experience, networks and expertise. Among other operational support, Gate 15 is a leader in information sharing operations.
Check out the Gate 15 White Paper on The Hostile Event Attack Cycle (HEAC)!
Also, unique to Gate 15 is our ability to ensure that any activities we support benefit from our company’s active threat monitoring across the global, all-hazards environment, the open source results of which we publish in a free daily Situational Update Notification! Subscribe to the SUN, below.
Listen and subscribe to our podcasts! Learn more here and listen here. The full podcast menu includes:
- The Security Sprint is our weekly rundown of the week’s notable all-hazards security news, risks and threats and some of the key focus areas for organizations to consider behind the headlines. Gate 15 team members discuss physical security, cybersecurity, natural hazards, health threats and other issues across our environment.
- The Risk Roundtable, a recurring monthly exploring the all-hazards threat and risk environment.
- The Cybersecurity Evangelist, with Jennifer Lyn Walker.
- Nerd Out! Security Panel Discussion on terrorism, extremism, hostile events, and other pertinent topics.
- The Gate 15 Interview, guests discuss a wide range of all-hazards topics and issues.
We support our clients’ and partners’ risk management and organizational security and resilience activities by providing expertise in threat analysis, operations and preparedness (planning, training, exercise and continuity) support. Our team maintains extensive relationships across the private and public sector critical infrastructure, homeland security and intelligence communities, and brings unique experience working with Information Sharing and Analysis Centers (ISACs) and Organizations (ISAOs).
For more information on how Gate 15 can assist your organization, email Gate15@gate15.global.
Our partners are our biggest asset – read what they say about us!