Please enjoy our newest podcast, the Weekly Security Sprint, on Spotify for Podcasters, Spotify, Apple, Google, as well as other locations accessible via the Spotify for Podcasters link or almost anywhere you listen to your favorite podcasts.
In the latest episode of the Nerd Out Security Panel Discussion, Dave rolls out the second annual Two-Thirds of the Year Awards. The winners are:
- Heath Ledger Joker Award. Extreme Heat.
- Avengers Team Up Award. ISACs.
- Scotty Doesn’t Know Award. Insider Threats.
- Dumpster Fire Award. MOVEit
- Aldus Snow Award. Ransomware
- Dennis Green “They are who we thought they were” Award. Mother Nature
- The Cobra Award – “You’re the disease and I’m the cure”. Patching
- MVP. eCrime
- Dave Pounder is a Senior Risk Analyst for Gate 15. Twitter: @dpounder; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about Gate 15’s full podcast menu at our Podcast page. You can subscribe and enjoy all the Gate 15 Podcasts on Spotify for Podcasters, Apple, Spotify, Google, as well as other locations accessible from the Anchor link. Week-to-week, you can hear and learn more about our all-hazards threats, risks, mitigation and other issues impacting homeland security risk management from our team as well as our regular and special guests. The full podcast menu includes:
- The Security Sprint is our weekly rundown of the week’s notable all-hazards security news, risks and threats and some of the key focus areas for organizations to consider behind the headlines. Gate 15 team members discuss physical security, cybersecurity, natural hazards, health threats and other issues across our environment.
- The Risk Roundtable is a recurring monthly discussion among our team and occasional guests as we explore the all-hazards threats and risks impacting the United States and internationally.
- The Cybersecurity Evangelist, with Jennifer Lyn Walker, is a cybersecurity-focused discussion with Jen and invited guests.
- Nerd Out! Security Panel Discussion, moderated by Dave Pounder, focuses on physical security topics including terrorism, extremism, hostile events, and other pertinent topics.
- The Gate 15 Interview is a monthly interview between Gate 15’s founder and Managing Director, Andy Jabbour and guests from throughout the homeland security risk management community addressing a wide range of all-hazards topics and issues.