By Jennifer Lyn Walker, The Cybersecurity Evangelist
October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month, a global effort to help everyone stay safe and protected when using technology whenever and however you connect. The theme for the month is, “Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart.” Gate 15 is proud to be a champion and support this online safety and education initiative this October. Cybersecurity and digital privacy is important and we want to help you, your family, friends, and our community stay safe all year long, too. So, to help spread the word, I took to another solo episode to evangelize Cybersecurity Awareness Month. Check it out here!
Cybersecurity Awareness Month is co-led by the National Cyber Security Alliance and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA) of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. For more information about ways to keep you and your family safe online visit https://staysafeonline.org/cybersecurity-awareness-month/ and cisa.gov/ncsam.
Other resources discussed in this episode:
- Gate 15: Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2021: Tips from the Pros! (01 Oct 2021)
- The Risk Roundtable, a panel discussion among our Gate 15 team
- The Cybersecurity Evangelist, with Jennifer Lyn Walker
- Nerd Out! Security Panel Discussion, moderated by Dave Pounder
- The Gate 15 Interview, a monthly interview with security and risk management leaders