Please enjoy our newest podcast, the Weekly Security Sprint, on Spotify for Podcasters, Spotify, Apple, Google, as well as other locations accessible via the Anchor link or almost anywhere you listen to your favorite podcasts.
In this week’s Security Sprint, Dave and Alec talked about the following topics:
- Faith-Based Security:
- The workers leaving their dream jobs
- Cyber Advisories:
- Philadelphia Inquirer attack: https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia-inquirer-cyberattack-internet-security-20230515.html
- Biden calls white supremacy greatest terrorism threat – https://www.politico.com/news/2023/05/13/biden-howard-university-white-supremacy-terrorism-00096811
- Malicious AI Tool Ads Used to Deliver Redline Stealer – https://www.trendmicro.com/en_us/research/23/e/malicious-ai-tool-ads-used-to-deliver-redline-stealer.html
- El Niño is coming back — and could last the rest of the year, according to NOAA – https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/05/13/el-nino-is-likely-coming-what-is-that-will-it-lead-to-heatwaves/70211895007/
Read more about Gate 15’s full podcast menu at our Podcast page. You can subscribe and enjoy all the Gate 15 Podcasts on Spotify for Podcasters, Apple, Spotify, Google, as well as other locations accessible from the Anchor link. Week-to-week, you can hear and learn more about our all-hazards threats, risks, mitigation and other issues impacting homeland security risk management from our team as well as our regular and special guests. The full podcast menu includes:
- The Security Sprint is our weekly rundown of the week’s notable all-hazards security news, risks and threats and some of the key focus areas for organizations to consider behind the headlines. Gate 15 team members discuss physical security, cybersecurity, natural hazards, health threats and other issues across our environment.
- The Risk Roundtable is a recurring monthly discussion among our team and occasional guests as we explore the all-hazards threats and risks impacting the United States and internationally.
- The Cybersecurity Evangelist, with Jennifer Lyn Walker, is a cybersecurity-focused discussion with Jen and invited guests.
- Nerd Out! Security Panel Discussion, moderated by Dave Pounder, focuses on physical security topics including terrorism, extremism, hostile events, and other pertinent topics.
- The Gate 15 Interview is a monthly interview between Gate 15’s founder and Managing Director, Andy Jabbour and guests from throughout the homeland security risk management community addressing a wide range of all-hazards topics and issues.