Please enjoy our newest podcast, the Weekly Security Sprint, on Anchor, Spotify, Apple, Google, as well as other locations accessible via the Anchor link or almost anywhere you listen to your favorite podcasts.
In the latest Security Sprint, Dave and Andy cover the following topics:
- ADL: Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2022, 22 Feb
- Bridget Johnson in HS Today: Jewish Community, Law Enforcement Respond with Preparedness, Unity to Extremists’ ‘National Day of Hate,’ 24 Feb
- ABC 6 Action News: Philadelphia mosque vandalized with paint; suspect wanted, 27 Feb
- CNN: Cyberattack on food giant Dole temporarily shuts down North America production, company memo says, 22 Feb
- Gate 15: Blended Threats to Hospitals: A Growing Concern, 21 Feb
- Newsweek: Russian Media Hack Hits During Putin Speech, 21 Feb
- Graphika: How to Lose Influence and Alienate People, 23 Feb
- Meta: Meta’s Ongoing Efforts Regarding Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine, 22 Feb 2022
- The Record at Recorded Future: Oakland says 311, business license systems still down, but National Guard is helping, 24 Feb
- Cybersecurity 202: Federal panel says agencies need to focus on harmonizing cyber regulations, 22 Feb
- Malwarebytes: Royal Mail schools LockBit in leaked negotiation, 23 Feb
Get all these updates and more in our free daily paper, The Gate 15 SUN!
Read more about Gate 15’s full podcast menu at our Podcast page. You can subscribe and enjoy all the Gate 15 Podcasts on Anchor, Apple, Spotify, Google, as well as other locations accessible from the Anchor link. Week-to-week, you can hear and learn more about our all-hazards threats, risks, mitigation and other issues impacting homeland security risk management from our team as well as our regular and special guests. The full podcast menu includes:
- The Security Sprint is our weekly rundown of the week’s notable all-hazards security news, risks and threats and some of the key focus areas for organizations to consider behind the headlines. Gate 15 team members discuss physical security, cybersecurity, natural hazards, health threats and other issues across our environment.
- The Risk Roundtable is a recurring monthly discussion among our team and occasional guests as we explore the all-hazards threats and risks impacting the United States and internationally.
- The Cybersecurity Evangelist, with Jennifer Lyn Walker, is a cybersecurity-focused discussion with Jen and invited guests.
- Nerd Out! Security Panel Discussion, moderated by Dave Pounder, focuses on physical security topics including terrorism, extremism, hostile events, and other pertinent topics.
- The Gate 15 Interview is a monthly interview between Gate 15’s founder and Managing Director, Andy Jabbour and guests from throughout the homeland security risk management community addressing a wide range of all-hazards topics and issues.